Tenant Support and Education Program (TSEP)
The Aboriginal Housing Office established the Tenant Support and Education Program (TSEP) to meet the education and support needs of Aboriginal community housing tenants in remote NSW.
TSEP is locally designed using a mix of program approaches and involves five Aboriginal Community Housing Providers (ACHP), delivering the program in sixteen remote communities in NSW. The five ACHPs currently delivering TSEP are:
- Barriekneal Housing & Community Ltd
- Coonamble Aboriginal Land Council
- Gunida Gunyah Aboriginal Corporation
- Mid Lachlan Aboriginal Housing Management Cooperative
- Murdi Paaki Regional Housing Cooperative
Mid Lachlan Aboriginal Housing Management Cooperative, Murdi Paaki Regional Housing Cooperative, and Coonamble Aboriginal Land Council form a Consortium.
For information on the services delivered under TSEP, please contact:
- TSEP Consortium (Mid Lachlan, Murdi Paaki and Coonamble) TSEP Manager Andrew Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gunida Gunyah - CEO Jane Bender email@example.com
- Barriekneal CEO Frances Carpenter firstname.lastname@example.org
An evaluation of TSEP was recently undertaken to inform future strategies related to achieving positive outcomes for Aboriginal tenants living in NSW. These findings will inform the development of the upcoming AHO Aboriginal Housing Strategy.
For further information on the future of TSEP or programs like it, please contact your local AHO office.