Skip to Content

The Aboriginal Housing Office (AHO) and Family and Community Services (FACS) Housing have now provided an avenue for non-Housing Pathways providers to contact applicants on the NSW Housing Register.

This process allows you, as a non-Housing Pathways provider, to allocate a vacant social housing property to a suitable applicant.

Resources for Housing Providers

For more information or to apply for access to the wait-list, you'll find what you need in the following documents.

Frequently asked questions

To open the following documents you'll need an access code, available from the AHO. To request an access code please email or call (02) 8836 9407.

Rules and agreement


Forms and templates

For more information

If you have questions or feedback regarding the Housing Pathways program, please email Alison Owens call (02) 8836 9407.