What is a Growth Provider?
A Growth Provider is an organisation that is willing to enter a partnership with the AHO to build a sustainable and viable Aboriginal Housing Sector. A Growth Provider is an organisation that is ready to build their capability and evolve their business model to provide high quality services that provide positive outcomes to Aboriginal tenants, families, and communities.
Importantly a Growth Provider is committed to?
- increasing their social impact
- ongoing organisational development
- open to innovation
- achieving and maintaining NRSCH or NSW Local Scheme registration
- building a sustainable and viable Aboriginal housing organisation; and
- partnering with the AHO and others playing their part in building a sustainable and viable Aboriginal housing sector
Key benefits of being a Growth Provider?
- Tailored support to strengthen your organisations capabilities
- Support to evolve your business
- Possible access to grants to build capability
- Possible management of AHO properties
- Contributing to positive outcomes for Aboriginal tenants, families, and communities
- Making connections and accessing networks to support growth
Growth Provider EOI Process
We have finalised 3 rounds of the EOI for Growth Providers.
Please contact the Sector Development team if you would like more information on becoming a Growth Provider.
Current AHO Growth Providers are listed on the map below.
Capability Grants are designed to support Aboriginal Community Housing Providers (ACHPs) to achieve or maintain registration under the National Regulatory System for Community Housing (NRSCH) or NSW Local Scheme (NSWLS) as well as support our Growth Providers to build capacity to take on additional property management through the AHO’s Property Management Transfer (PMT) program.
Capability Grants will be advertised here when available.
For more information about Capability Grants please email: [email protected]