AHO Open Access Information
As of 1 July 2010, the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA) replaces the Freedom of Information Act 1989. The GIPA Act is designed to promote an accountable, transparent, fair and open Government for the people of NSW.
- Public Access to Government Information - Provides members of the public with an overview of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009
- Disclosure Log - Lists information that the Aboriginal Housing Office has previously released and that may be of interest to other members of the public
- Documents tabled in Parliament - Provides a list of documents tabled in Parliament by the Aboriginal Housing Office
- AHO Register of Government Contracts - Access information relating to certain contracts entered into by the Aboriginal Housing Office
- Ways to Access AHO Information - Find out your rights on accessing information in accordance with the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009
- If any person requests the registration status of an organisation, then that request can be made informally, the AHO will determine how they chose to release that information, i.e. over the phone in writing or direct the enquirer to the website (where we will have registered organisations some time in the future, similar to Community Housing orgs).
- AHO Policy Documents - Policies relating to the Aboriginal Housing Office that affect members of the public are available for you to view or download
- AHO Publication Guide - Contains an overview of the Aboriginal Housing Office, including the types of information we hold