The Provider Assessment and Registration System (PARS)
What is PARS?
PARS is short for the Provider Assessment and Registration System. It is the assessment and registration system for providers under the Build and Grow Strategy and has replaced the previous AHO registration system.
Why was PARS developed and what are the benefits?
PARS was developed to ensure providers have the capacity to deliver appropriate housing services to Aboriginal communities.
PARS is important because it:
- Recognises well performing providers and supports them to deliver better housing services to Aboriginal communities
- Encourages providers to have strong and professional management systems in place
- Encourages sustainability of the sector through ongoing improvement
- Gives tenants and communities confidence in housing services delivered by providers for Aboriginal communities
- Provides a fair and transparent registration process.
Visit the PARS Guide page for more information on how to become an Approved Provider.